Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you fill out a form, create a request for landscaping, hardscaping, moving or household projects, apply for a job, communicate with us via third party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Service
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use one of our mobile applications or otherwise consent to the collection of this information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular, report ad impressions, and count visits.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide, communicate about and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about services, and offers offered by His Workmanship and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
His Workmanship takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.